Personal, hands on, professional design and remodel construction. All in one stop for the busy home owner. Professional result with old fashion service. Always on time service with unique billing cost that insures 100% satisfaction.
****** Points to consider, why allow me to do your project?
1) I will show up! Many clients report they had multiple contacts and they never show up in person. I will be on time and keep you informed of the progress of your project.
2) I was probably referred by someone you know. 99%+ of my business for over 15+ years has been generated by referrals.
3) All work is hands-on. I do all work myself, the only time I may use help is very limited and never without my supervision. I work on one project at a time to insure your projects gets the attention it requires without distraction.
4) No Up-front cost. Invoice and receipts will be given at completion of the project or weekly for longer projects.
5) The quality of the finished product guaranteed. I feel I was referred because of the quality of my work at a reasonable cost. I maintain pride in my projects and service. “I'm not the cheapest, but I'm the best.” although past projects always are less than a “Professional” construction company by 25 to 30%. And I provide custom work unique to your project.
6) Trustworthy. You can feel free to go about your daily activities. Many of my clients have simply provided a key for access to their home. Personal referrals will be given by request, although you may have already been referred.
7) The cost of your project. My cost consist of true material cost and my labor per hour. There is never a mark up on materials or design changes during your project. This keeps me from any overcharges from estimates and not starting your project trying to make up for a loss on my last project. I have never had any question of cost or satisfaction from completed projects.
8) Lifetime experience. I have always had the desire and ability to repair, create, design and maintain projects. I also have 40+ years of business management and consulting in various industries including, Small business, Food distribution, Engineering, and Medical/Dental.
Baseboard Installation, Basement Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Crown Molding Installation, Deck Building, Deck Repair, Door Installation, Door Repair, Drywall Installation, Drywall Texturing, Electric Fireplace Installation, Exterior Door Installation, Fence Installation, Fence Repair, Flooring Installation, Home Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Laminate Flooring Installation, Laminate Flooring Repair, Shower Installation, Sliding Door Installation, Subfloor Installation, Tile Installation, Tile Repair, Trim Work, Wainscoting, Water Heater Installation, Wheelchair Ramp Installation, Window Installation, Window Replacement
Alabaster, Birmingham, Brook Highland, Cahaba Heights, Chelsea, Helena, Hollywood, Homewood, Hoover, Indian Springs Village, Lake Purdy, Meadowbrook, Mountain Brook, Pelham, Shannon, Vestavia Hills, Westover
Association of Certified Handyman Professionals (ACHP) Member.