MD Fletcher LLC is a Middleton, Idaho based general contractor and design-build contractor. We are a client focused company focused in taking the idea and goals of our clients and working with that client to make the ideas come to life. We specialize in the designing and building of the following project types.
• Architectural design and design-build services for residential and light commercial new construction and remodeling or tenant improvement projects.
• Designing and building of insulated concrete form custom homes and other structures.
• Custom decks, patios, pergolas, and outdoor living spaces utilizing Trex® products, DekTek® concrete tiles and a mix of wood and other composite or natural products. This includes outdoor kitchen and stonework such as fireplace, countertop and bar systems and cooking areas.
• Designing and building custom post frame structures including shops, garages, and custom homes or “barndominiums” utilizing insulated concrete form foundations and engineered framing structures with air-sealed and super-insulated walls and rooflines.
• Designing and building custom post & beam constructed structures utilizing insulated concrete form foundations and air-sealed super-insulated walls and ceiling or roof systems.
• Custom home remodeling projects and commercial tenant improvements.
• Custom framing construction projects.
• Specialty timber working projects and finish projects.
• Deck inspections and evaluations.
• Custom concrete flatwork projects including staining and epoxy
• Foundations and Footings, both insulated concrete form and standard.
At MD Fletcher LLC, we value the relationships we build as much as the project we assist our clients in building. Our building approach typically utilizes a design-build and construction management directed approach for many of our projects. We strive for a simplified strategy of transparency in all we do, making our client a member of our building team. We strive to be focused on a project from the design phase thru project completion and beyond. Working with our clients’ ideas and goals, consulting with our clients on the most efficient way to achieve those goals, and helping our clients. We will never short-cut a budget or a project just to get the job and strive to focus on being proactive and not reactive.
Let's Build Your Future Together!
Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), Barn Design & Construction, Carport Installation, Cedar Siding, Concrete Construction, Countertop Installation, Crown Molding Installation, Custom Homes, Deck Building, Energy-Efficient Homes, Exterior Door Installation, Foundation Construction, Garage Building, General Contracting, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Home Additions, Home Remodeling, House Framing, Kitchen Remodeling, New Home Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Pool House Design & Construction, Porch Design & Construction, Project Management, Shed Design & Construction, Siding Installation, Sliding Door Installation, Stair Installation, Stone Installation, Stone Masonry, Sustainable Design, Tiny House Construction, Trim Work, Under Deck Ceiling Installation, Wainscoting, Wheelchair Ramp Installation, Window Installation, Window Replacement, Wood Siding, Workshop Design & Construction, Custom Home, Building Design, Custom Storage, Deck Design-Build, Garage Design, Handicap-Accessible Design, Pergolas, Patio Cover and Deck Design & Construction Managem, Insulated Concrete Forms, Paver Patios & walkways
Caldwell, Eagle, Huston, Meridian, Middleton, Nampa, Notus, Star, Boise, Garden City, Marsing, Kuna, Emmett, McCall, Cascade, Horseshoe Bend, Garden Valley, Idaho City, Mountain Home, Ada, Canyon County, Owyhee County, Gem County, Boise County
• City of Boise Erosion and Stormwater Certification
• Trex Pro Builder
• DOE Zero Energy Homes Building Partner
• NADRA Certified Master Deck Builder and Inspector
• InterNACHI Certified Deck Inspector
• National Association of the Remodeling Industry Member