Martin Combs Custom Homes is a well established home builder in the Eastern Iowa corridor area. With well over 80 homes to our credit and nearly 100% customer satisfaction, you can trust your home will be built to the highest standards.
We will build you a beautiful, comfortable, energy-efficient home that you will be satisfied with for years to come. Our involvement in the homebuilding process reduces your stress by:
- Allowing you direct access to the partners/builders
- Ensuring that one (or both) of the partners is on site daily
- Finishing on time — typically from dig to done in 100 days
- Helping you with homebuilding details, including lot selection, design ideas, layout changes, etc.
- Staying on budget, with homes starting at $200,000
- Making callbacks nearly obsolete through close attention to details
- Our hands-on approach to new home construction allows us to keep an eye on details while working closely with other experts in drywall, roofing, etc. These efforts result in happy homeowners — the kind of customers who are very satisfied that their new home has better quality and value for the price.
Custom Homes, Energy-Efficient Homes, Garage Building, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, House Framing, New Home Construction
Alburnett, Bertram, Cedar Rapids, Fairfax, Hiawatha, Marion, Mount Vernon, Palo, Robins, Springville, Toddville, Troy Mills
2011 Best in class $250,000-$300,00 Parade of Homes