Aesthete Designs's photo

Aesthete Designs

Review Me
Brownsburg, IN
Aesthete Designs
Aesthete Designs is a full service interior architectural design firm for residential clients throughout Central Indiana. Let Aesthete Designs help you live your best life at home. What does that mean? It means feeling at home when you're at home. Ever walk into someone's home and just feel at ease? Yeah, that's the feeling. It's not only comfortable for you and your family, it's comfortable for all. You have "that friend" whose home you love because it just feels so...homey. That feeling is all in the design. It's in the details, those that you see and those that you don't. Little touches that make each space special in its own way; but, somehow manages to make the whole home feel cohesive. You, too, can achieve this feeling - tailored to your own style. It's all about creating the best backdrop to your life. Americans spend, on average, 45% of their life at home. Why not enjoy it? The other 55% of our time is spent working, meeting deadlines, attending meetings, running errands, helping others, commuting, dropping off and picking up children, the dry cleaning, the dog at the groomer, going to parties, shopping for groceries, shopping for gifts, shopping for clothes, caring for family, volunteering, on and on. Make the other 45% count. Your home is the backdrop to all your life's biggest events and achievements: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, Graduations, Family Game Night, Taco Tuesdays, Weekend Slumber Parties and the like. Make the other 45% comfortable, relaxing, intimate, pleasant and cozy, even. You get the idea.
Services Provided

Central Indiana Residential Interior Designers. We provide kitchen and bath designs, color consultations, whole house interior designs, even single room redesigns of basements, guest bedrooms, master bedrooms, kid's bedrooms, nurseries, kitchens, bathrooms, living spaces, outdoor spaces, custom window treatments and any other part of the design | build | furnish process.

Areas Served

Aesthete Designs is based in Brownsburg and serves communities throughout Central Indiana and Greater Indianapolis, including: Zionsville, Stonegate, Lebanon, Carmel, Westfield, Geist, Fishers, Brownsburg, Pittsboro, Avon, Danville, Plainfield, Greenwood, Shelbyville and many more.

Awards

- Indy A-List BEST Interior Design Top 5 (2013, 2014) - Featured in Angie's List magazine & The Indianapolis Star - Featured writer for Hendricks County Home magazine

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268