FIND PROFESSIONALS
SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
Toscano Interiors's profile photo

Toscano Interiors

Interior Designers & Decorators

About Us

Toscano Interiors offers a wide range of interior design services for both residential and commercial clients. Our services range from full service redesign, concept-to-completion interior design and installation for whole home or multi-room projects, to a la carte design services including furniture restoration, hourly color and art consultations, specifying consultations, home staging services for Realtors and single room full-service design or redecorations. Regardless of the size of the project, we bring attention to detail, logistics and planning, all while maintaining high aesthetic and taste that reflects my clients. giving our clients a beautifully executed space with unparalleled service. Our goal has always been to design environments that look pretty, function well, and actually make you healthier. Our holistic approach to interior design is one that we are chiefly concerned with supporting wellness of the mind, body and spirit of the people that inhabit the space. Traditional interior design focuses on how a room is visually appealing and usable. Our approach goes deeper; we want the people inhabiting the room to “feel”. The room will promote physical, mental, and spiritual health of the people who live and work within. We consider our designs "realistic". If you take a look at our portfolio, it looks much different than most designer portfolio's you'll see. That's because our photos aren't "staged" for the sake of being Pinterest worthy, they are real life!

Services Provided

Art Selection, Basement Design, Bathroom Design, Bedroom Design, Color Consulting, Custom Furniture, Decluttering, Design Consultation, Dining Room Design, Entry Design, Feng Shui Design, Furniture Selection, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Holiday Decorating, Home Office Design, Home Staging, Home Theater Design, Interior Design, Kids Bedroom Design, Kitchen Design, Laundry Room Design, Lighting Design, Living Room Design, Mudroom Design, Nursery Design, Outdoor Kitchen Design, Playroom Design, Space Planning

Areas Served

Bradenton, Brandon, Clearwater, Land O' Lakes, Lutz, Palm Harbor, Saint Petersburg, Sarasota, Tampa, Tarpon Springs, Wesley Chapel

Awards

Please visit our website for a complete list of awards and certifications

Back to Navigation
Back to Navigation

Credentials

Back to Navigation
Back to Navigation

14 Ideabooks

Contact Toscano Interiors
Colorado Springs, CO 80911
Typical Job Cost $150 - 4,000
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PRICING: Design Time pricing is for standard sized rooms only and is subject to change. A 60% deposit is required for al design time packages and the remainder 40%is to be paid when the project is complete. More information regarding travel time and charges can be fund at our website