A fine window treatments and interiors company, Vitalia, Inc. serves professionals in the greater Philadelphia area with integrity and kindness. We are the only firm that guarantees your 100% satisfaction on custom made products.
Vitalia, Inc. has serviced interior designers, decorators, and architects for over 10 years. We understand that your scope of work covers floor to ceiling and everything in between. That’s why we are proud to be experts in our narrow field and provide this professional expertise for you, when you need it.
Our specific line of services include:
1. Meet with you at the client’s site for initial survey OR we can initially meet in your office, our office, or anywhere else to understand the scope of the project
3. You can also send us plans and other documents for initial survey
4. At the site, we take detailed measurements using an iPad
5. Offer any and all advice in terms of engineering of the treatment, explanation of features and benefits, review of samples and pictures
6. Provide a detailed estimate, outlining costs and terms
7. Once the order is finalized, you can safely send fabrics, trims, and/or hardware directly to us for inspection and verification
8. Fabricate all soft furnishings to predetermined specifications
9. Deliver and install all treatments
Originally from Ukraine, Vitalia (Vita for short) received her BS from Albright College in Marketing & Fashion and her MBA from LaSalle University. She spent ten years in “corporate America”, advancing through the ranks to Director of Marketing for Lenox China. After a lot of consideration, she decided to leave the comforts of the corporate job in pursuit of happiness and achievement as an Entrepreneur.
In 2006 Vita started her window treatment business. Professionalism, integrity, and excellence are the backbone of her business philosophy. This is evident in every stitch, every hem, and every installation, which she personally attends. Vita’s goal is to make her clients’ lives easier, knowing that at least the window coverings part of the project is under control and the homeowner is taken care of.
Vita lives in Richboro, Bucks County with her husband and life-long friend Vitali, their son Anton and daughter Anna. When not tending to a curtain emergency, Vita enjoys spending time with family and friends. You can also spot her on a ballroom floor dancing cha-cha or a Viennese Waltz.
Custom Blinds & Shades, Custom Drapery, Motorized Blinds, Plantation Shutters, Draperies, Valances, Bedding, Cushions, Upholstery
Bedminster, Bryn Athyn, Buckingham, Doylestown, Elkins Park, Glenside, Horsham, Jenkintown, Langhorne Manor, Maple Glen, New Britain, Newtown, Newtown Grant, Philadelphia, Richboro, Wyndmoor, Yardley, Dresher, Huntingdon Valley, Ivyland, Lumberville, Warrington, Greater Philadelphia Area
1st place winner-'09, '10, '16-EnVision Competition
Window Fashion Certified Professional
2011 Oxford Alliance Showhouse
Contributing writer-Window Fashion Magazine
Speaker-WCAA “Inspire” and IFDA “Power of IF” conferences
Published author: “Business of Interior Design”
Over 500 installations