Houzz Shop Terms of Sale
You may be provided the opportunity on the Houzz Platform to purchase products that are offered, sold or manufactured by Houzz Shop LLC or third parties (collectively “Products”). Such Products may be available for purchase directly from third-party sellers (“Sellers”) or from Houzz Shop LLC, as indicated by the “sold by” field on the Product listing.
- No Endorsement or Verification. The availability of any Products on the Houzz Platform or in the Houzz Shop does not imply our endorsement of the Products. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Depictions of Products in features such as View in My Room or Sketch are for reference only and may not always accurately depict every aspect of the Product. For example, re-sizing an object in View in my Room for staging purposes does not change the dimensions of the Product.
- Product Reviews. Product listings may contain ratings and reviews obtained from third parties. Product reviews posted by Houzz users are solely the opinions of the posters. None of the Product reviews contain or reflect any opinions or views of Houzz. Ratings given in connection with purchases verified by Houzz may be given greater weight than ratings not verified by Houzz.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation Right. The receipt of an order number or an email order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. We reserve the right to limit the order quantity on any item and/or to refuse service to any customer for any reason. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of an order. Prices and availability of Products on the Houzz Platform or through the Houzz Shop are subject to change. Errors will be corrected when discovered, and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
- Products Sold by Third Parties.
- Pricing. Prices for Products sold by Sellers are set by the Seller. See our Pricing Policy for more information about pricing.
- Payments. Houzz Shop acts as a payments processor on behalf of the Seller and does not act as your agent with respect to any payments for Products submitted via the Houzz Platform. To the contrary, Houzz Shop acts as the Seller’s payment collection agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments for Products from you on behalf of the Seller. Upon your payment of funds to Houzz Shop, your payment obligation to Seller for the listed amount is complete, and Houzz Shop is responsible for remitting the funds to Seller. In the event that Houzz Shop does not remit any such amounts to the Seller, the Seller will not have any recourse against you directly.
- Risk of Loss. For Products purchased from Sellers, the risk of loss and title for purchased Products pass from the Seller to buyer upon delivery. Houzz Shop does not transfer legal ownership of any Products from Seller to you.
- Returns and Refunds. Products sold by Sellers are eligible for returns and refunds if and as indicated by the terms on the Product listing.
- Third-Party Warranty Information. For Products sold by Sellers, warranty information is listed under the seller and shipping information for that Product, typically under the “View Return Policy” link. The obligation to satisfy any indicated warranty for a Product is between you and the Seller or the manufacturer or supplier, and not with Houzz Shop LLC.
- Products Sold by Houzz Shop.
- Pricing. See our Pricing Policy for more information about pricing.
- Risk of Loss. For Products purchased from Houzz Shop, the risk of loss and title for purchased Products pass to you upon delivery to the shipping carrier.
- Returns, Refunds and Title. Returns of Products sold by Houzz Shop LLC are subject to our Returns Policy unless marked as non-returnable. Houzz Shop LLC does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Houzz Shop LLC does not take title to the refunded item.
- Third-Party Warranty Information. See our Warranty Policy for more information about manufacturer warranties.
- Customer Service Limitations. While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through our customer service team or various programs, Houzz has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of Product listings, or that a seller, manufacturer or supplier will satisfactorily honor the warranty offered by that party for a specific Product. Neither Houzz nor any Seller will be responsible for any damage caused by installation or attempted installation of any Product by you or any third-party.
- 3D Models. Some Product listings may include a three-dimensional model (“3D Model”) of the Product for reference. 3D Models may not represent every Product feature and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. You are responsible for reviewing the Product specifications, description, and photos before buying a Product.
Last updated Oct 29, 2018