0
maranian

cabinets by the windows

maranian
Hi, how wide are the cabinets next to the window please? Also, where are all glasses/dishes stored in this kitchen because the cabinets next to the window seem small for that task.---- thank you!
Lake Minnetonka Tailored White Kitchen · More Info

Liz Schupanitz Designs
    The cabinets on either side of the window are 21" - 22" and are a standard height cabinet for an 8' ceiling. There is actually a lot of storage in this kitchen, but the cabinets probably appear small on either side of the window because of the perspective they were shot at. The cabinets on either side of the Hood hold a lot of plates, glasses, etc. Take a look at some of the other photographs to get an idea of how much storage there is. Thanks for your question.
    maranian thanked Liz Schupanitz Designs
  • paradesigns
    I love the way the eye is allowed to flow throughout the room. You have created a collection of "I want that." Thank you.
    Liz Schupanitz Designs
    Thanks for the compliment!
  • Gina Roos

gorgeous!!

• kahannagirl

Is this a real kitchen? I don't see any outlets on the back walls.

• Gina Roos
    I believe the outlets are directly under the cabinets. we are doing the same thing
    Liz Schupanitz Designs

Yes, Gina is correct. The outlets are under the cabinets and are a series of outlets all on one strip called plug molding. And yes, it is a real kitchen :)

• S Nguyen

This is a gorgeous kitchen! Who is the maker of the cabinet pulls and knobs?

Liz Schupanitz Designs

Thank you! The cabinet pulls and knobs are from Ashley Norton. The pull is the Hex pull and the knob is the Newport.

• away427

Who is thebacksplash manufacturer and what is the color? Thanks

• away427

Thank you for your timely response.

• N F

Absolutely gorgeous! Everything goes so well. Will check into this backsplash. Thank you!

• Jon Kinney

Could you please tell me the countertop selection for this gorgeous kitchen? BRAVO!

Liz Schupanitz Designs

Thanks Jon! The countertop is calacatta marble.

• Jon Kinney

Thanks, Liz! I misunderstood & believed it was a quartz product.

• Jon Kinney

Liz -- love your design! Favorite look on Houzz! Would you be able to share the size of your island legs? Also, I'm curious as to the size of this island? And how much did you allow for overhand? I'm trying to gauge it from the ratio to the backless benches. Wish you were in my area!

Liz Schupanitz Designs

Thanks, I appreciate your kind words. The island is 98" x 44" and the overhang is 15", the standard recommended amount for a countertop height island. The height of the leg is 34 3/4" high, built for a 3 CM or about 1 1/4" high countertop. You can order the legs in any wood species from Glacial Wood in Minnesota. I designed them and Glacial Wood builds them. Good luck!

• susanandtommy2016
    Hi, is there a storage unit underneath the table? Might you have pictures showing it?
    Liz Schupanitz Designs

It is an island made to look like a table, but it is countertop height and has full depth cabinetry including a microwave drawer on the sink side seen in this photo:
    https://www.houzz.com/projects/284360/lake-minnetonka-tailored-white-kitchen