Software
Houzz Logo Print
mariabarndt

like the couch

12 years ago
where could I find this couch.
Pleasant Valley · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 12 years ago
    Looks identical to the Dante sofa from Arhaus Furniture
  • 11 years ago

    I couldn't find the exact couch, but these couches look very similar http://bit.ly/1EtPMcV Hope you can find something that you like


  • 10 years ago

    Can the frames that the prints are in be purchased separately?


  • 10 years ago

    If you click on "More info", it says what color paint is used and that it's a Lee Industries sofa.

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Hi Maria, we carry a very similar model from Lazar Industries. View the fully customizable Soho 3-Cushion Sofa here: http://www.savvyhomestore.com/product/fabric/sofa/soho-3-cushion-lazar-sofa

  • 10 years ago

    I love the nature prints with the mirrored frames. Where could I get them or where were they purchased?