Software
Houzz Logo Print
babynellie

who makes this table?

14 years ago
Mykonos Panormos Villas · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 14 years ago
    babynellie, the owner of the villa got it from a junk dealer in Tripoli. sorry i can't provide any more info than this!
  • 14 years ago
    too bad bcuz i love it too!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The coffee table, the matching sofa back table and the couches were all purchased at an end of season close out sale in Mykonos. I don't know the manufacturer unfortunately and the store that I purchased them at has since closed so I'm afraid I can't help you, sorry!
  • 13 years ago
    what kind of tile on the floor?
  • 6 years ago

    It's a stone from Northern Greece and laid in a Byzantine صيانة غسالات

  • PRO
    2 years ago

    I don't know the manufacturer unfortunately and the store that I purchased them at has since closed so I'm afraid I can't help you, شركة تنسيق حدائق عرعر