Software
Houzz Logo Print
roseshoney

love this table looking for this

12 years ago
can you please tell me where you og this and end tables to match ? thnak you
Reclaimed Wood Square Coffee Table · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello Hunter Custom Construction,
    My name is Curtis and I am the Owner / Designer of J W Atlas Wood Company based out of Fort Collins, CO. We created this table along with many other pieces to match. I have attached our link below that will take you to Etsy where we sell all of these products. Thank you again for your interest and I look forward to hearing back from you.

    www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo

    Best Wishes,
    Curtis
    Founder / Designer / Creator
    sales@jwatlaswoodco.com
    970-449-3322
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, Curtis -- I've tried to go to your link and to the links on your Blogspot, but they don't go anywhere; can you please advise? Thank you!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello,
    Thank you for your message and interest in our reclaimed wood creations. I am not sure why the link are not working but we are checking into it right now. You can reach our Etsy shop via the link below. Thank you again and I look forward to hearing back from you!

    www.etsy.com/shop/atlaswoodco

    Best Wishes,
    Curtis
    Founder / Designer / Creator
    J W Atlas Wood Company
  • 12 years ago
    I am interested in your 3' coffee sack burlap bench set on reclaimed wood and 13" steel hairpin legs advertised on houzz for $225. I cannot see it on your ETSY store though. Can you help please?