Software
Houzz Logo Print
marobin

What backslash tile best suits titanium granite?

12 years ago
My kitchen is south facing with loads of light. Cabinets are light maple with a brown trim in a traditional style. All appliances are SS. I love glass tiles with some sparkle but don't want to compete with the granite. I am open to ideas? I have a couple of selections - Pacific Freedom Glass 4x12 Canvas or Strata Series Electrum Glass Mosaic.

Comments (3)

  • 12 years ago
    Beautiful granite choice. What backsplash material did you end up going with?
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    It looks like there is a green in your granite? If so, a soft green glass subway tile would be complimentary to granite, cupboards and wall color.
    [houzz=
    Bodesi Sea Foam Lite Solid Color Subway Mosaic Glass Tile 12"x12" Full Sheet Sam · More Info
    ]
  • 12 years ago
    That's a beautiful granite with a fair amount of movement. I'd keep it simple. Of the two I'd go with the bigger ones. What color are your cabinets?