Software
Houzz Logo Print
matchasuki

How should I tile this bathroom?

12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
I need help finishing up my bathroom project (which has been in a 3 year stall). All the fixtures are staying, and I like the wall color. Mainly I need to do a tile backsplash, but I can't figure out in what style.

Here's what I've been pondering:
A) Half tile just above the sink.
B) Half Tile around the sink & the right corner
c) Half tile the whole bathroom

I'm leaning towards A or B. (To save time & money)

I can't decide on the type of tile (& Color) Glass or.. regular tile?(textiled tile?)
For example: http://www.glasstilestore.com/sample-fusion-constellation-blend-brick-pattern-1-2-x-2-tiles-1-4sheet-sample-brick-constellationbricksample.html

For more pictures of my bathroom, please look at my "Guest Bath Remodel" idea folder.

Any thoughts advice is welcome! (Pictures/examples even better! :))

( & sorry if this double posts, my last attempt timed out)