Software
Houzz Logo Print
sfriedman

Wall unit

14 years ago
Where can I find the wall unit?
Contemporary Living Room · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 14 years ago
    IKEA
  • 14 years ago
    I have been all over Ikeas website and they do not have any combination of units that match this. I do not believe that is where it is from.
  • 14 years ago
    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20116274/ HERE IT IS. "EXPEDIT" AND YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF 3 STAINS. THE PIX IS IN BLACK/BROWN. YOU CAN BUILD ANYTHING OUT OF THIS THING. I HAVE IT HORIZONTALLY ON THE FLOOR FILLED WITH THE BASKETS AND WITH OF THE FOUR CUBED PIECES ON EITHER END. HAD A YUMMY CUSHION MADE AND NOW I HAVE A WINDOW SEAT AND STORAGE.
  • 14 years ago
    I love it. But how did you create the table that the shelves sit on? Did you have a carpenter help you?
  • 13 years ago
    Is the end tables also from Ikea?
  • 13 years ago
    Cabinet from Ikea will work.
  • 13 years ago
    hi i really would like to know measurements regarding the shelves height and width thank you in advance .
  • 13 years ago
    I have seen the expedit series at ikea, but there is obviously more to the unit. Please give more information. The piece from ikea has 5 shelves this piece has four on each side, tables and lighting.
  • 13 years ago
    To all who inquired about the wall unit. I email the interior designer and they said it was custom built for their client, they also suggested contacting your local cabinet maker or mill shop to inquire about having a piece made to your specifications.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi all! Yes, this is indeed a custom unit. If you wanted to make something similar using ready-made items, you could use the Ikea Expedit single tower or any similar Parsons-style tower over a drawer unit like West Elm's Cutout Dresser.