Software
Houzz Logo Print
scousin

Tub Surround Tile

14 years ago
What is the tile around the tub and in the shower niches?
Westlake Residence · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It is a 1x3 glass tile on a mesh
  • 14 years ago
    Is it a grey? Can you tell me which manufacturer it is? I love the contrast with the marble.
  • 13 years ago
    This bathroom is gorgeous. I wish you lived in the NYC area. You would be doing my whole house! I'm having a hard time finding the 1x3 marble lass tile on mesh found in the niches. Would it be possible for you to provide me with the brand? If not, I guess we're moving to Austin! Thank you.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you and I can always find a reason to spend time in NYC :). I will send you the manufacturer info on this 1x3 glass tile tonight. It is a grey translucent glass tile and it actually has some gold leaf flecks on some of the tiles. The owner did not like the gold flecks so we removed those tiles. It is a gorgeous tile.
  • 13 years ago
    stone or glass mosaic
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    glass
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Tracy - can you provide me the manufacturer name and model # of the mosaic accent tile used on the tub surround and niches? I have an immediate need for a client! Thank you!