Software
Houzz Logo Print
renagles

What color was used on the walls?

14 years ago
Spiral Stair · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Valspar's Totten's Inlet is a similar color.
  • 14 years ago
    "Tipton Builders" walls are beautiful, thanks for sharing the color
  • 13 years ago
    what colour is the rails
  • 13 years ago
    what type of wood is on the stair case?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I think the wood stain is Minwax red Mahogany and the pickets are a gloss black. The wood is a select white oak.
  • 13 years ago
    Hi i was wondering where you would be able to source the spindles for the staircase ?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We got those spindles from our local building supply house, I am sure that your local supply houses should have a myriad of distributors with varying styles.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I have to right a great wrong ...... I gave out the wrong wall color .... YIKES !!
    The correct color is HC-31 Waterbury Cream from Benjamin Moore. I 'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
  • 12 years ago
    no worries on the incorrect initial wall color. it is a gorgeous color and I thank you dearly for sharing the information!