Software
Houzz Logo Print
alicelayton

Brand of sink & faucets? Thanks

12 years ago
Bathrooms · More Info

Comments (12)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    These were from a company www.bathstore.com. The sink is a Euro Duo and the taps they no longer do but most bath stores have similar brassware to this. Bella Bathrooms in the UK sell these taps too. Hopefully that helps but I'm guessing you are from USA?
  • 12 years ago
    Yes, I'm in the US. Thank you!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Laufen do similar basins and taps which are very good quality. Here is a link for the US to find a distributor near yourself. http://www.us.laufen.com. All the best Anne
  • 12 years ago
    Much appreciated
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi, no question just wanted to say how incredibly beautiful bathroom this is! Great job :)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Morning Seed Interiors, what a lovely comment to wake up to today. Thank you.
  • 12 years ago
    I would love to know what happens when the tank malfunctions. Does anyone know?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Trionag, do you mean the taps or the cistern? There is access to both via the worktop, you can even check the taps from underneath the sink itself. Hope that answers your query.
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Anne,
    Thank you. I meant the cistern for the toilet. With the toilet I have now when the tank/cistern malfunctions I can lift the lid off and jiggle the various plugs and washers or replace parts easily. Do the in wall tanks always have an easy access built in somewhere? I take it that in this bathroom pictured above the tiled shelf beneath the mirror opens allowing access to the cistern.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Trionag, due to having the small flush button, we made the shelf (in sections) lift off easily to get access to the toilet. The other alternative is to have the large panel flush plates, which are big enough to get access into the cistern from the front or the top, wherever you decide to place it. Have attached an image of a flush button panel which is also the access hatch to the cistern.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you very much. That answers several questions.