Software
Houzz Logo Print
brenda_manning

Wall color

12 years ago
Please tell the name of the wall color. Thank you.
Traditional Family Room · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 12 years ago
    How much for sectional
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This sectional is a custom piece, and would vary in price depending on a number of different factors including the amount and type of fabric used, the finish used, and the size of the ottoman. Please feel free to private message us if you are interested further in our services.
  • 11 years ago
    you listed the incorrect paint color and number. Can you please tell us the correct one? I love it!
  • 11 years ago
    I would like to see the entire ceiling of the room
  • 11 years ago

    I love the sectional and see that it's a custom piece. Can I order one and what is the lead time? I love the taupe chenille too.

  • 3 years ago

    Does that blue have a green undertone