Software
Houzz Logo Print
wayne_atwell

Shipping

12 years ago
I see you can ship in 1-2 days. How long will the shipping take and the cost of shipping. I would need two Brizo 65380LF Siderna facets, associated bathroom factet, and shower head by next Monday.
Brizo 65380LF-PCLHP Siderna Widespread Lavatory Faucet · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Depending on the exact product numbers you provide for me, I would be able to ship all items within 1 business day with minimal surcharges. Also depending on your postal code location, standard shipping would be 3 - 7 business days, but I can provide expedited if needed. Please let me know if I can assist you further. Thank you!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Also, the end of this model number, PCLHP, means that the faucet is a Chrome finish, Less Handle Product. The handles are not included.
    Thank you!
  • 12 years ago
    Can you send me an email or phone number where I can reach you directly? I need to get a quote on multiple BRIZO items and estimate on cost of shipping to receive them by next Monday (8/18). I have all/most of the part numbers needed to place the order.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Please submit your questions or contact information through our Houzz Seller Page, located at the link provided below:
    http://www.houzz.com/pro/plumbersstock/plumbersstock

    Thank you!