Software
Houzz Logo Print
moniquer

Landscaping

12 years ago
Hi. I have this beautiful turquoise pool. I'm just stuck in what kind of landscaping I should do? Thanks in advance!

Comments (4)

  • 12 years ago
    You should not choose plants/trees that drop leaves, bark, flowers or fruit. Don't use loose gravel or pine bark that can get in the pool either.
  • 12 years ago
    Repost this under design dilemmas and you will get more responses.
  • 12 years ago
    Just place some comfortable chairs beside the pool along with small plants. This will bring out the pool much more.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You have a beautiful pool - add some fire to your design. Ethanol fireplaces require no gas line or electricity so you can install one anywhere. Water & Fire together is stunning. Check out more at http://www.ethanolfireplacepros.com/freestanding.html

    Eco-Feu Majestic Biofuel Fireplace · More Info


    Eco-Feu Paramount Biofuel Fireplace · More Info


    Eco-Feu Vision II Biofuel Fireplace · More Info


    Eco-Feu Juliette Biofuel Fireplace · More Info