Software
Houzz Logo Print
melmaz33

How do I order this exact table?

12 years ago
Racetrack Oval Dining Table from Reclaimed Wood · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    If you call Monday morning after 8:00 give us a call and we can walk you thru it. Looking forward to speaking with you. 978-831-3106
    melmaz33 thanked ECustomFinishes
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    I purchased a farm table, chairs and bench as well as a corner hutch and and a custom designed buffet for my dining room. My space was limited and Jane, the owner, worked with me, (very patiently I must say), to get the proportions right. I was overwhelmed by how beautiful the pieces were when they arrived. It was rather scary making such a large purchase using the internet and never actually seeing any of the products in person. I relied on reviews, photos and the gut feeling I had when talking to Jane and I am so glad I did. Jane's custom furnishings transformed my dining room.