Software
Houzz Logo Print
jennifer_mccoy7898394

Pool Plan

12 years ago
Hi was wondering if you could please send me the specs/plans for the pool. My email address is jennifergmccoy@hotmail.com. Thanks
Monroe Street House · More Info

Comments (14)

  • 11 years ago
    Can I get the pool plans also. It is great! carolmartella@gmail.com
  • 11 years ago

    Please Send the plans for the pool! my wife really wants me to build her a mini pool! thank you :) ShaneMihalow@gmail.com

  • 11 years ago

    I have a very very small backyard, and this pool would be perfect! Would you send me the pool plans as well? jennifer.binder@gmail.com

  • 11 years ago

    Hello, I live on Crete and the Monroe Street House plunge pool idea is something I have been seeking. Can you send me the plans or spec please? Ian Fairweather> e-mail: handyman81940@yahoo.co.uk

  • 10 years ago

    if the pool is an insert I would appreciate spec as well. Thank you! barbara@bluedesigninteriors.com


  • 10 years ago

    Wow, really creative I would also like the details / plans of the precast pool.

    dpeterson54@cfl.rr.com

  • 10 years ago

    I love the idea of this small dip pool, appreciate more info myself

  • 10 years ago

    I would love to see the plans and specs for this pool as well. davis.inman@gmail.com. Thanks!

  • 9 years ago

    hi, what size is this pool? gaillee1124@yahoo.com

  • 9 years ago

    Also interested in the pool plans - and a description of how attainable this look might be - Looks great!

  • 9 years ago

    Also interested in the pool plans - and a description of how attainable this look might be - Looks great!

  • 9 years ago

    Was this a precast dipping pool? Would love any information you can share. We live in Austin and are working on similar project. hustoncc@yahoo.com

  • 6 years ago

    Hi I love your pool, if you like to share the pool plans, my email yolymaster@live.com, Thanks,