Software
Houzz Logo Print
southerngirl2014

Question about width

12 years ago
I know the panels are 6 ft tall, but it says the width is 17.75 inches. I'm assuming that's 17.75 inches PER PANEL and all six panels together?
6' Tall Two Tone Natural Fiber Room Divider, 6 Panel · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi there, Southerngirl,

    You are correct that it is 17.75" per panel. If you propped it against a wall so it could lie flat, it would be about 106.5". More likely you'd have it folded similar to how it is displayed in the picture, in which case it would be approximately 87" long, although you could set it up in many different configurations of varying dimensions.

    Hope this helps!

    Nathan
    Oriental Furniture
  • 8 years ago

    I'd like to use this on the inside front of my garage for privacy. Will the summers breeze blow this down?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Jana,

    I wish I had a definitive answer for you, but we usually use these inside. The general principle is that the more "folded" it is the more stable it stands. I'm sure it would be fine against a light breeze, but if there's a storm coming a strong gust could move it or knock it down.

    Thanks,

    Nathan

    Oriental Furniture