Software
Houzz Logo Print
curlymary

What color are your painted walls and flooring?

12 years ago
What paint color goes well with the Atlantic Salt counter? I have white cabinets.
Marquette Kitchen Renovation · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 11 years ago

    Thank you for your interest! I'm sure there are plenty of colors that go well with the Atlantic Salt -- it's so versitile! -- I can only tell you what we chose. Our cabinets are white-washed birch and because the wood tone shows through, many people think this style looks "pink" rather than white. Our paint choice, therefore, was more influenced by what worked with the cabinets and complimented the quartz tops, than the other way around. We ended up choosing "Alpaca" by Sherwin Williams (SW#7022) but "Angora" (SW6036) was a close contender too. My best advice is to splurge on a quart of sample paint and test it out first. With so many design variables, advice and sample swatches don't compare to seeing the color yourself on your own walls. Good luck!

  • 10 years ago

    Love your countertop and backsplash combo. Can you give me information about the subway tile? Thanks