Software
Houzz Logo Print
dlindley37

Kitchen

12 years ago
What is the cabinet color?
Hampton's in the Country · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks for your inquiry! I'm sorry I don't have that information. You may want to check with the Interior Designer Kate Regan at The Sitting Room. www.sittingroomstudio.com

    Peter Eskuche, AIA
    eskuche.com
  • 8 years ago
    Not sure I can see how these islands go together in the overall design plan. It looks more like a kitchen showroom then a warm cohesive kitchen. Wondering what the thoughts were on such an expensive design.
  • 7 years ago

    This kitchen design makes me feel really uncomfortable and stressed. I have a hard time understanding why the two islands look completely different from each other, and then the dark colored cabinets are the canvas in the back ground. I feel like it is sensory overload, and makes me want to have a drink to calm down my senses.