Software
Houzz Logo Print
malgorzata_milewska

Price

Hi,
I'm interesting this type of kitchen.
Please let me know the cost and how i can contact with you.
Kind regards
Gosia
High-end Kitchen Design · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 12 years ago
    Does anyone know the name of this granite ?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Good morning, Susan! :)
    Thank you for your nice comments. I would love to give you a price for your kitchen,
    First, I would need to meet with you for a preliminary selection of plumbing fixtures, appliances, granite selection, backsplash material / pattern and all other details, and not last, measurements.
    You can contact me at: 678-469-5683
    Looking forward to talking with you.
    Sincerely,
    Anisa Kimmig
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The color of the granite is Golden Persian!
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello,

    Thank you for your nice comments. I would love to give you a price for your kitchen,
    First, I would need to meet with you for a preliminary selection of plumbing fixtures, appliances, granite selection, backsplash material / pattern and all other details, and not last, measurements.
    You can contact me at: 678-469-5683
    Looking forward to talking with you.
    Sincerely,
    Anisa Kimmig

  • 11 years ago

    This is a gorgeous kitchen. Would you please let me know the species of the cabinets and the color? Thank you so much.