I love the light fixtures. Where can I get them?
12 years ago
Related Stories

LIGHTINGYour Guide to Common Light Fixtures and How to Use Them
Get to know pot lights, track lights, pendants and more to help you create an organized, layered lighting plan
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSPower to the People: Outlets Right Where You Want Them
No more crawling and craning. With outlets in furniture, drawers and cabinets, access to power has never been easier
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
WINDOWSTransom Windows: Why Use Them — and Where?
See How a Little Extra Glass Lets in Light, Air and Style
Full Story
EVENTSSneak a Peek at Where the Pros Go to Get Inspired
At the 2015 Summer Las Vegas Market, thousands of retailers, designers and home pros will gather to discover the latest home decor trends
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Rather Than Remove Them, They Framed Them’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
Comment