Software
Houzz Logo Print
dauk

Cindy

11 years ago
Can you tell me the fabric on the outside. Picture is too dark to see.
Ethan Club Chair · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the green "more info" link. If you are on the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a link to a store or vendor. Follow that link for additional information and /or pricing.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thank you for your interest in our wonderful club chair. I wanted to let you know that this item is unfortunately out of stock but I have provided a link to the product page for you to enter your email into a notification box to be notified if the item is restocked; http://bit.ly/1w6ru7r. I hope this is helpful and that you have a wonderful day!