Software
Houzz Logo Print
catwomaninc

Which cambria quartz did you use in this design? Thank you!

kellydesigns · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 14 years ago
    Thank you so much for your reply!
  • 12 years ago
    I am planning on using Cambria Windermere in my kitchen remodel. Has anyone seen this windermere with Oil Rubbed Bronze faucets and hadware? Can't deside whether stainless or oil rubbed bronze.
  • 12 years ago
    I used oil rubbed bronze faucet and soap dispenser on my cambria Windermere countertop and it looks great. I chose the finish to go with my "antique" stain cabinets and hardware.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you so much for letting me know. Helps much. Our home is 125 years old, I I think I will use oil rubbed bronze as well.
  • 12 years ago
    Beautiful kitchen ! We're using Windermere in our new house and I would like to know the color of your cabinets.
  • 11 years ago
    I will be using Windermere in kitchen with oak cabinets. I can not decide on backsplash color. Has anyone used Windermere with oak and if so what color backsplash did you find complemented the quartz. I have a tile floor.
  • 8 years ago

    maxandreb Did you end up using the Windermere with oak? Would love to see pictures!