Software
Houzz Logo Print
ramblingoaks

Landscaping

11 years ago
What is the rounded shrub to the right of the purple plant?
Burns Avenue · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thanks!


  • 11 years ago
    Great looking space!
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thank you so much Kivi! We try to make it right!! The client is happy with the space and that makes us happy! Thanks again for your kind comments.


  • 11 years ago

    This garden is spectacular.

    (And it happens to be my favorite palette :) )

    I came upon the image via a general search for lattice/trellis, and had to delve a bit deeper. I appreciate you including the client's directive -- so helpful in understanding the scope of work. I then clicked through the project and doubly appreciated the before-and-after shots. Most impressive. I must say I gasped upon seeing this lush, layered, seemingly-mature garden's "before shot". It's hard to comprehend the transformation! No wonder your client is happy! Your work is extraordinary.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    898river. Thank you so much for your kind words! My goal has always been focused on creating beautiful spaces that everyone can enjoy. Your support is appreciated. Thank you again!!!