Software
Houzz Logo Print
vverbeek

Do you ship to Canada?

11 years ago
World Map Paper Poster, 20"x24" · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    yes I can ! but I will have to invoice you the additional after you place the order. For this it will be $14 additional. please let me know.
  • 11 years ago
    I'm also in Canada and would absolutely love to order one of these. It won't let me check out on Houzz with a Canada shipping address. How can I buy one of these? Thanks in advance.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Can you please message me privately?
  • 11 years ago
    I'm having trouble figuring out how. The Houzz website implied this is only possible after I've ordered something - so I went ahead and ordered this with a U.S. address (less than ideal for me) … but still can't find a way to contact you privately.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    that is odd....because if you have ordered you should be able to contact me....I ma new on Houzz so am trying to figure it out... Go to my profile: http://www.houzz.com/pro/texturedink and click on "contact me"