Software
Houzz Logo Print
hamish3

Table and chairs

11 years ago
I would also like to know where to buy the table and chairs. Thanks
Ellis · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 11 years ago
    What wood is the table top made of?
  • 11 years ago
    I would also like to know where to buy the table and chairs. Thanks
  • 11 years ago
    Thanks
  • 11 years ago
    I also like the chairs. Do you happen to know where these are from?
  • 11 years ago
    No, but I like them too---anybody know?
  • 11 years ago
    Check out Reclamation Art and Furniture in Sacramento. Steve Tiller does amazing work and tables in this style.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    We make custom tables, please visit our site at DownHomeLiving or our Etsy Shop

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    We make custom tables, please visit our shop at DownHomeLiving