Software
Houzz Logo Print
nancyfultonrogers

how do I purchase this clock

11 years ago
Allen Designs 'Whet Whilly' Spouting Whale Pendulum Wall Clock · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    You can find the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click the green "more info" link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a link to a vendor or store. Follow that link for further information or pricing.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hello,

    I sincerely regret to inform you of this, but we are currently out-of-stock of the item. We expect to have the item back in stock within the next 4-6 weeks or so. I wish I could be of more assistance. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

    Thank you,

    Pat
    Zeckos
    Winter Springs, Florida
    Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm EST
    -------------------------------------------------