Hello, I'm from Taiwan, I would like to know if you are willing to giv
11 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHello, Bordello — an Ohio Loft Goes From Sinning to Winning
This onetime house of ill repute is now making good as a welcoming home, office and cocktail bar
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES6 Must-Know Lessons From a Serial Renovator
Get your remodel right the first time, with this insight from an architect who's been there too many times to count
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Hello, Birdie
Go ahead and wing it. These bird-loving accessories, fabrics and art will give your nest a welcome whiff of spring
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story

ARCHITECTUREThink Like an Architect: Know Your Homesite for a Great Design
Learn how to approach a building site the way professionals do — considering everything in sight
Full Story
FIREPLACESGoodbye, TV — Hello, Fireplace
Hide the television above the fireplace with clever camouflage, so the focus will be right where you want it
Full Story
CLOSETSGuest Picks: I'm Dreaming of a Wide Walk-In
20 organizing ideas to get the most out of a small closet
Full Story

Comment