Software
Houzz Logo Print
juliepeterman

I need help with what style coffee table to use in my living room

11 years ago
I am having a hard time deciding which style coffee table to use in my living room. Because our formal dining area is adjoined to our living room, space is limited. We had a sofa that was facing the fireplace, however, it blocked the dining area and made it feel cramped. My husband and I like the idea of using four chairs with these black round side tables, but do not know what coffee table style to use. (The fourth chair will be placed where the Christmas tree is in a few weeks). Should we use a round coffee table or square? Do you think an ottoman would work best? The maximize size I can do it 32". If you have another inspiration for this room, please let me know. Thank you so much!

Comments (4)