Software
Houzz Logo Print
apepperney

Beautiful!

11 years ago
I'm thinking of doing just this, inset upper cabs and full overlay lowers. I love the simple recessed panel door, but am struggling with whether or not to have a bead on the door and/or on the frame of the inset uppers. It looks like there is no bead on either of these, but I can't tell for sure. Do you know? Thanks.
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    No bead - just simple Shaker style door and drawer fronts. Thanks!
    apepperney thanked Mahoney Architects & Interiors
  • 10 years ago

    This is perfect. Simple and so classic. Nice job! Wish we had a firm such as yours in NW Indiana.

  • 9 years ago

    Is there a bevel to the shaker?


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    No bevel - but I am putting one on my own cabinets to make them easier to clean.