Software
Houzz Logo Print
laramorris007

how wide is this room?

14 years ago
Ive read you should have at least 5 feet wide?? Please advise
Small Powder Room · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    doubt its 5 feet but what great use of space!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    5' is the width of a tub, 36" would work for this. Nice work in a tight space - airy and open feel, nice fun design. I like the floating lavatory, and especially the beautiful stained glass window!
  • 13 years ago
    what is the width of the sink and counter?
  • 13 years ago
    Where can I find the sink
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    the sink was a custom made stone sink made of Thassos marble
  • 11 years ago
    Hello would you please tell me who did the window ?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    John Forbes, Bonny Doone Glass
  • 11 years ago
    I love your design please create more