Software
Houzz Logo Print
rawdmd

Wall paint color, please?

14 years ago
Hi, could you tell me what the wall paint color and brand is? Thanks!
Views Looking Up Lead to Windows Above Cabinets · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The builder made that selection. She works out her finishes after I do the space planning.
  • 13 years ago
    what kitchen cabinets are these? can you give me a spec or manufacturer and model?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Spencer Cabinetry out of Monroe, WA. They make a nice builder-grade cabinet. I designed around their limitations for this project which was a spec home and, therefore, a good decision for the builder. Most of my projects are owner-direct and for those clients I use Aristocratic Cabinets out of Chehalis, WA. They were the West coast's first computer-driven cabinet shop, so customizing and non-standard configurations are easily done. You'll see their work throughout my website: www.spaceplanner.com.
  • 13 years ago
    in your pictures here, the color looks really yellow and the cabinets look really dark. These cabinets are walnut? In the builders pictures, the color is much different. What is the more accurate representation?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Interesting. We're both using photos from the same source. I can tell you that the cabinets are alder with full-face espresso-tone finish--likely a glaze. You'll see the same color tones on my website, www.spaceplanner.com, Project #2, on alder.