Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
countrycarolyn

Trade or Sase

countrycarolyn
13 years ago

I have alot of seeds left over from last year that I would love to give to some happy new homes. I was unable to trade last year. My list should be fairly current, I do not have all things marked that I am willing to do an sase on so if you see something that interest you just ask and I will let you know.

My favorite things are shasta daisies and I love native plants and long blooming non invasive plants.

Comments (26)

• jnubbca
    13 years ago

I would like some milkweed, if you still have any left. Anything on my trade list is open, though I don't have many seeds yet. Just trade or sase foe me!

Skylar

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

jnubbca, I sent you an email.

For the ones that sent me email or anyone sending me a sase please include a list of the things you are requesting. Thank You!!!

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I am hoping I used the right term for what I am offering there seems to be some confusion on the SASE and it hasn't been just one person.

When I am saying SASE maybe I should be saying SASBE. Whichever term is correct what I mean is yes I will send you seeds but you are to send me a bubble mailer with your request along with the postage and an address sticker. I will cut the mailer open and reuse it place your address sticker and stamps and send the seeds to you.

Maybe it is my fault for using the wrong term.

• ddkcat
    13 years ago

Would like to trade for your coneflower, balloonflower and/or shasta daisy - could I send you my list? Doreen.

• whiteoakian
    13 years ago

Hi Carolyn -

I'm interested in your Northern Sea Oats, Blue balloon, dwarf dahlia, forget me not, false sol seal, lambs ear and sea holly. Please check over my seed trade list and let me know if anything interests you.
    Thanks
    Susan

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Sure ddkcat you can email it to me.

whiteoakin I see several things on your list I would be interested in I will send you an email.

• sherilou_2010
    13 years ago

countrycarolyn... I'm crazy for yummy greens like kale (not lettuce). Your Spinach, Giant Noble and your Asian Greens - Old Italy Mix look divine! I'd love some! I'll shop for some of your "wants" today. I'm emailing you as well. Thank you for your time and generosity!!!

• ohiovalleygardener
    13 years ago

I would love to have any of your seeds. I am preparing for my first official garden next year and will have lots of room. I would like just a surprise of what ever you have plenty of. I have responded to a couple of other sase but got no response. I don't know if it's a problem with my email. I will watch email and check back here. Thank you so much.

• threekittygarden
    13 years ago

Hi Carolyn,
    You have a lot of seeds that I would like to have and more. I will send you an e-mail and hopefully you have some left for me.
    Thank you,
    Tita

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Anyone that has sent an email I believe I responded if not just shoot me another or post it here.

Ohiovalleygardener, Please feel free to take a look at my list I seriously do not mind you telling me what you want. Sase or Sasbe are great the only bad part is when a person gets something they may not want the seed goes by the wayside. That is why I want to do an sase or sasbe so these viable seeds are not wasted.

• angel2008
    13 years ago

I am shooting you off a email now. You have alot of seeds I would love to have. I am fairly new to gardening, so dont have alot yet....but working on that.:) I will email you the list of what I would be interested in seeds from, if you have any left..
    Corinne

• mikey-gardener
    13 years ago

why is it your e-mail addy isn't showing up on screen so everybody can e-mail you with their want or haves??

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hiya Mikey,

I am not sure I know what you are talking about. Believe me I haven't had one bit of problem getting emails from gardenweb. I know right as we speak I have replied to over 10 emails and I still have some emails that I haven't yet replied to. Maybe if you try clicking on my name and hit it where it says send me an email. Just make sure to put in a subject cause my email will reject it otherwise.

• elliesfun
    13 years ago

I would love to have some seeds also. Being in a new home I don't have any seeds as yet. I will send you an email.

Ellie

• mikey-gardener
    13 years ago

I just sent you an e-mail. Let me know if you received it

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I believe I have received all 4 of your emails Mikey and responded to all of them.

• tracy77
    13 years ago

Hi....I am interested in your lettuce tom thumb and tiger melon. Please, check my list and see if you would like to trade.

Tracy

• katyerra
    13 years ago

Sent you a email =) Thanks. Kathi
    katherrera@msn.com

• sona2010
    13 years ago

Do you still have seeds for SASBE? Please let me know.

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes I still have seeds I will do SASBE's on. I will update my list now.

• kilngod
    13 years ago

Hi Countrycarolyn,

I have these from your want list:
    Bergamot, Monarda fistulosa (roots)
    Cardinal Flower, Lobelia cardinalis (seed)
    Great Blue Lobelia, Lobelia siphilitica (seed)
    Mint Chocolate (roots)

For your:
    Foxglove, cream - *Lo
    Foxglove, golden brown - *Lo
    Hibiscus, white hardy - Lo
    Rudbekia Amplexicaulis, Clasping Coneflower - G

Let me know if you might be interested...

Thanks,
    Tina

• lv2garden2008
    13 years ago

Hi, this all sounds delightful.. have a new house adn need to get the gardens going.. any of the below would be wonderful.. Please let me know the details adn thank you:)

# Alyssum, Carpet of Snow - *Cp & Lo & G
    # Angel Trumpet, Lavender Datura - Lo
    # Aster-

# Bittersweet Night Shade - Lo

# Calendula, Mixed - Lo
    # Calendula, Yellow - G
    # Calendula, Yellow with Dark orange center - G
    # Columbine, mix - Lo
    # Coreopsis Lance leaved, Coreopsis lanceolata - G
    # Coreopsis Baby Sun - G
    # False Solomon's Seal, Smilacina racemosa - Lo
    # Foxglove, mix - *Lo
    # Foxglove, cream - *Lo
    # Foxglove, golden brown - *Lo
    # Fritillaria Persica - Lo
    # Gailardia, Burgundy - G

# Hyssop Lavendar, Agastachie Foeniculum - *Lo
    # Joe Pye Weed, Eupatorium purpureum - *Lo

# Liatris - *Lo
    # Love Lies Bleeding - *Lo
    # Love lies bleeding, green - Lo

# Marigold, Tall orange - *G
    # Mexican Sunflower, Tithonia - *Lo

# Poppy, not sure which variety - *Lo
    # Poppy, Papaver laciniata,Pink doubled flower - G

# Sea Holly, Eryniguium Planum - Lop
    # Shasta Daisy Silver princess - G
    # Snapdragon, tall deluxe mix - Cp

# Yucca - *Lo

• lv2garden2008
    13 years ago

Just received your seeds today and it was such awonderful gift!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

• sagebrush77
    13 years ago

I'm interested if you have anything left and I sent you an e-mail.

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

This post is almost 2 months old therefore I do not check it. Please email me so I know what you are interested in. If I haven't responded to your email please send me another one. I went through and deleted what I thought I had responded to.

And yes I still have seeds!!! First come first served!!

• toriegregory
    13 years ago

sending email

Sponsored