rosemariero

Daylily Study Pt 2 -many pix

rosemariero
July 24, 2005

Here are more Hemerocallis from my garden...as before, some repeats...in slightly different views. Hope you enjoy!

'Plum Perfect'

{{gwi:60434}}

'Little Heavenly Angel'

{{gwi:60435}}

'Persian Peach'

{{gwi:60436}}

'Double Deseret' as a single

{{gwi:60437}}

Purple hybrid

{{gwi:60438}}

mini 'Siloam Bo Peep'

{{gwi:60439}}

'Ginger Whip'

{{gwi:60440}}

Purple hybrid duo

{{gwi:60441}}

'Real Wind' w/Lavenders, Coleus, Plectranthus +

{{gwi:60442}}

'Siloam Bo Peep'

{{gwi:60443}}

'Real Wind' up close

{{gwi:60444}}

'King's Cloak'

{{gwi:60445}}

Melon w/apricot eye, small one

{{gwi:60446}}

'Little Wart'

{{gwi:60447}}

'Double Deseret'

{{gwi:60448}}

Further back view w/a couple

'Persian Peach', a very large bloom

'Double Deseret' again...one of many looks!

Hope you're not sick of looking at Daylilies now! :P

~Rosemarie (off to do some "real" work now)

Comments (4)

• flowergirl_VA

Wow, the 'Real Wind' is like nothing I've ever seen before. I also particularly liked the 'Persian Peach' and the purple hybrids. Nice shots!

• stacey_turner

Ro likes daylilies! I only have one in my garden; that's all I have space for! I'll look for some of those daylilies when we move back to the US with its nice big yards. Can't wait!

Great shots!

• caflowerluver

I only have 2 kinds in my garden, the more common types. Yours are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

• rosemariero

Thanks everyone!

Flowergirl, I'd never seen anything like H. 'Real Wind' before either. A friend gave this one to me. I'm not particularly fond of orange shades, but they're growing on me! Hee hee! I find each one has its own beauty.

Yes, Stacey, I like Daylilies...along with the 800 or so other plants I grow in my garden! :D Yep, it IS nice to have a big yard! You'll love it when you come back!

Clare, I started out with a couple common types...a yellow & the melon-colored one pictured. Then, I'd spot them at the nursery/garden center & get one here & there. Friends send them to me. Pretty soon, you have a bunch! LOL

I like variety! Maybe I should find pix of the ones I have in the back yard gardens to post! :P Oh, that would be overload, I think.
    ~R

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268