Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
coastal_concepts_gw

Are you excited??

coastal_concepts
17 years ago

The artificial rock ebook is finished - and as promised it is free for everyone. I will not advertise the website here but those who asked to be emailed when it is complete, should now have the invitation sitting in their inbox.

Cheers and happy sculpting!

Steve Goodale

Coastal_Concepts

Comments (28)

• buckyforce
    17 years ago

I would be very interested in visiting the site. Would you mind emailing me the URL?

Thanks Steve!

Amanda

• tulipfarmer
    17 years ago

I'm interested also.
    Thanks,
    Laurel

• creamgogo
    17 years ago

i posted kind of late on a different forum and haven't rec'd it. i would apprecite it, also. thanks a mil!

• coastal_concepts
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the enthusiasm. Just to be clear, I am not witholding access to this E-book from anyone. I simply can not promote the website here on this forum as per the rules and regulations of using this forum. ANYONE who wants the information simply needs to send me an email and I will follow up with you as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks everyone!

Cheers and happy sculpting.

Steve Goodale
    aka
    Coastal_concepts

• Fleur
    17 years ago

Steve, that is an awesome bit of work. A great tutorial. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. You are very generous in sharing your knowledge with the rest of us so that we can learn from an expert. Thank you.

• tulipfarmer
    17 years ago

I totally agree!
    Thanks so much!

Laurel

• slate1
    17 years ago

Steve, thank you for the Tutorial. Love it, and wait with bated breath for the next tutorial that comes along. These things take time to put together, and we appreciate the work that went into it,
    Slate

• buckyforce
    17 years ago

Terrific job Steve!!

I too thank you for all the work that went into preparing it. My neighbor has been salivating over a waterfall - now I have the techniques to help him build it.

You're great!

Amanda

• lizzardly
    17 years ago

Please add me to the list of the interested. Thanks.

• nanaofive
    17 years ago

Steve, I would like to recieve that also. Thanks very much !!

• Rainsend
    17 years ago

Steve, could you send me a copy also. Thanks!

• sabi4u
    17 years ago

Thank you Steve, I got my copy of the e-book. Wonderful piece of work.

• rebel_one
    17 years ago

Please add me to the list. Would love to visit the site.

• spiderwoman
    17 years ago

What a kind and generous offer! Thank you! The timing couldn't be better for me. I am working on a project to cover the access outlet for my septic tank which sits in the middle of the front yard in center view!
    spiderwoman

• potty_john
    17 years ago

Hi Steve,

Just learning and would love to see your link.

John

• vivian406
    17 years ago

Steve, hope i'm not too late, would love to see your book.
    thanks in advance, vivian

• lyn_r
    17 years ago

Steve, please include me too.

TIA!!!

Lyn

• garden_stalker
    17 years ago

Hi Steve,

If its not too late, would you please add me to the list, I would be very interested in visiting your website. Thank You!
    Marci

• glocat
    17 years ago

I would love to see your book! I am finally getting my materials gathered and am excited as heck!!

Please send me the link!

Glocat

• jazzbone
    17 years ago

Yes, I am excited about this! Please email the url to me.

Thank you for your work and willingness to help others learn. You have been a regular source of information and inspiration in this forum.

Thanks again,

David

• breakdishes
    17 years ago

I would love to see your ebook please email me...

• coastal_concepts
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Everyone.

Please email me if you want the link. I have processed almost 2000 requests for the tutorial and I honestly have no idea who already has the link and who is still waiting.

I don't want to email eveyone again if you already have it - so drop me a line if you are still in need and I am sure I can get it out right away.

Cheers.

Steve Goodale
    Serendipity Solutions-
    Artificial Rock Design
    1-888-267-0802

• beanapsmom
    17 years ago

I would love the URL as well.

Thanks

• ncgardner
    17 years ago

Trying to follow your directions and email you but can't locate your email on your personal page.

I would LOVE to have your ebook. Sounds like everyone thinks you have done a great job.

kanownnc@yahoo.com MANY THANKS

• maygarden
    17 years ago

Steve,
    Please include me if it's not too late.
    I would love to see your book.
    Thank you

trquy@hotmail.com

• helenback50
    17 years ago

me too, please?
    imarends@yahoo.com

• coastal_concepts
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Everyone. I will place the link in the appropriate place below and hopefully this will be OK with the moderators of this website.

Other members of GardenWeb have posted this also here in the forums - just in different categories so if you are reading this and you want to check out the link it should be here.

If it is not here it has been removed and you can try searching for myself (coastal concepts)in the gardenweb forums and eventually you will find it listed elsewhere - I promise!

Cheers.

Steve Goodale
    1-888-267-0802

Here is a link that might be useful: www.artificialrock.ca tutorial

• coastal_concepts
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I have also created a few other resources recently relating to garden statues, sculptures, ponds, waterfalls and artificial rocks. If you want more info on these you can email me directly.

I did want to share one of the more popular questions that I receive - how to mix concrete. I have created a DIY guide for mixing concrete for a number of different applications including the artificial rock. I also included a section on lightweight concrete and aggregates as requested by the GardenWeb forum users.

I hope you find this information helpful.

S.

Here is a link that might be useful: How To Mix Concrete