Software
Houzz Logo Print
eliza66

Size and Use

14 years ago
This is exactly what I think I am looking for! Can you tell me the dimensions? If you could change it, would you make it bigger or smaller? Do you use it mostly as a jacuzzi, or also as a summer 'plunge' pool? Thank you for sharing.
spa · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    6'x10' I would consider making a bit longer so you could float...
  • 13 years ago
    can you use this as a hot tub and plunge pool? Is there an insulating cover?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We use only as a hot tub, but I am sure you could get made to operate at lower temps too. We do have an insulating cover, helps the evaporation to be less. We have a bench seat on all 4 sides, so depth doesn't allow jumping in!