0
kirkus_gw

Screen Door

kirkus

Hi Everyone! Here is an old, screen door I posted in the past...but this time the Clematis is taking over! I'm so excited about the transformation. :o) Had to share! Bear Hugs! Kirk

{{gwi:158465}}

• sunnyca_gw

Love the contrast of red with the green leaves! Doing a great job of filling in the chicken wire part of door. Jan

• marylee_2010

Ohhh...I like that. Thank you for sharing.

Marylee

• october17

Love it!

• 9bark

Looks great! Love the chipping paint!

• chelcass

Can't wait for the flowers to bloom!

• Marlene Kindred

Beautiful! I don't think I realized what a pretty shade of red the door was before...looks great with the green leaves against the white wall!

• gardencraze

all of it BEAUTUFUL!!!!

• lynnencfan

I absolutely love that but are you sure that is a clematis - really looks like virginia creeper to me which will be gorgeous in the fall when it's leaves turn. Whatever it is it is so pretty - I just love the screened door - how very rustic .....

Lynne

• kirkus

I bet you're right, Lynne! That was a friendship plant...a gift from a friend...I'm soooo thinking you're right! :o)

• jeannespines

Whatever the plant is, it's found a BEAUTIFUL home! Love the 'red' on your door, Kirk! And your 'American Gothic' bargain pitchfork, too! TFS! Jeanne S.

• jeannespines

If it is 'Virginia Creeper," Kirk...just look at this attached pic site & imagine how it will look so AWESOME on your red door! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Virginia Creeper Vine

• oldcrafty

Very nice. I especially like the red color

• Purplemoon

What a wonderful pairing...they really set each off.
    Nice job, Kirk.

hugs, Karen

• laurastheme

I just LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I wish my DH had more imagination. Where I see art he sees junk.