HAVE: Den. Phal. and Catt. Free or Trade
Hello, I've only posted a few time to this forum and this is the first time I posted anything on the exchange list. I have more orchids than I have room for and I need focus my collection. Most of what I have I'm willing to give away for the cost of shipping.
I have:
2 NOID compact Den. in bloom.
2 NOID Den. not in bloom and have new growth. They were both rescues and are on the mend
2 NOID Phal. Hybrids. One is large the other is medium sized.
1 NOID paph hybrid. Has a new Growth and seems to be doing well.
1 Back bulb division of Catt. Hawaiian Wedding Song
1 Den. Ceasor Pink Seedling
1 LC. Mini Purple (BS) "Princess Roads"
I also have 3 small (I do mean small) Onc. Flexuosum Species seedlings. If anyone is interested.
I am willing to trade several plants in exchange for one.
Most of these plants have new growth and were rescues so please keep that in mind. I will take pictures of plants and email them to you if you like.
Also any advice on shipping plants would be appreciated.
Thank you
Nicole

orchidspecial
nckfancyOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Martinsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lafayette Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Newburyport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Toledo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Montgomery Landscape Contractors · Tupelo Landscape Contractors · Peoria Landscape Contractors · Minneapolis Landscape Contractors · Winona Landscape Contractors · Binghamton Landscape Contractors · Canton Landscape Contractors · Mansfield Landscape Contractors · Billings Landscape Contractors · Richmond Custom Closet Designers · Hartford Custom Closet Designerscmontross
nckfancyOriginal Author
luvflowers101
cmontross
Lady
nckfancyOriginal Author
nckfancyOriginal Author
nckfancyOriginal Author
neyra
nckfancyOriginal Author