Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

quotes 5 - 30 - 14

User
9 years ago

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
Omar Khayyam

Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul.
Thomas Merton

There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Gilda Radner

Those who have the strength and the love to sit with a dying patient in the silence that goes beyond words will know that this moment is neither frightening nor painful, but a peaceful cessation of the functioning of the body.
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.
Henry Miller

Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.
Horace

Comments (4)

• sweet_betsy No AL Z7
    9 years ago

What good quotes, Don! I appreciate all that you do.

• lilosophie
    9 years ago

Thank you, Don! Every morning, along with my coffee, I am inspired, amused, learning something by the quotes you present.
    It's a gift much appreciated.

• west_gardener
    9 years ago

Great quotes, Don. Thanks
    Talking about being in the moment.
    When GS was about three y/o he was in the moment of a lot of things, grass, one blade at the time, ants, snails, light switches etc...
    I learned from him how to enjoy the moment

• anneliese_32
    9 years ago

Love today's quotes.

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions