Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anneliese_32

PBS Show

anneliese_32
10 years ago

I watched last night a program about a cruise ship traveling for 1,100 miles along Norway's shore, from Bergen to the Nordkapp and Kirkenes. If I could, I would have grabed my passport and run off to Norway.
I must admit that I never wanted vacations in southern locations, I always prefered the North, mountains and ocean, Here it was all in one neat package. West-gardener, what a spectacular country you come from.

Comments (6)

• west_gardener
    10 years ago

Oh how wish I could have seen that show. I'll look for it here on cable. Yes, the country is amazing. We drove from Oslo to Bergen and the scenery was stunning, but I would think it would be better seen from a cruise ship.
    Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• mawheel
    10 years ago

This is a show I will definitely want to see, also. I haven't seen any listings for it, but thanks for the tip, Anneliese. I'll be on the watch for it.

• anneliese_32
    Original Author
    10 years ago

The title of the show: Norway Passage: The Most Beautiful Voyage. You might find out if and when it is playing on your stations on PBS.org

• west_gardener
    10 years ago

Hi, I may not find the show on PBS, but there seems to be a utube video about the trip.I don't know. Scroll down to see the video.

Here is a link that might be useful: The most beatuful voyage.

• anneliese_32
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yes, that is the show. On PBS it's 1 hour.

• west_gardener
    10 years ago

I checked and our cable is not on the list for showing this show.
    BTW. I really enjoyed the music on the show.

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional
More Discussions