Software
Houzz Logo Print
cjkotro

How is bench supported?

14 years ago
Bench · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 14 years ago
    Thanks for the drawing! I'm an architect in Salt Lake City. Love you work! I have a lot of your photos saved in my favorites.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Thank you for the compliments. It's great to get positive feedback on the work.
  • 9 years ago

    This is beautiful! How is this built? is there a detail for it?

  • 8 years ago

    Thank you so much for sharing your detail! Beautiful bench.

  • 8 years ago

    This is a BEAUTIFUL beach! Would you be able to share details about the Brackets that were used, where did you get them from, the kind of wood that was used and the stain on it?

  • 5 years ago

    Hi Michael .. this is absolutely gorgeous bench ! It’s looks like it’s Ipe? Can you please let me know what size and if there is a supplier that we can get them from?

  • 4 years ago

    Absolutely fantastic! I am going to try this too! I would love any suggestions. My idea straight across.