Software
Houzz Logo Print
reiverlass

Subway tile

14 years ago
Love the texture of this tile. Could you please tell me the tile company that makes it and name of this series? I'm having a great deal of trouble sourcing anything similar with proper trim pieces
Is it an off white? Hard to tell with lighting etc
Thank you
Tracey Stephens Interior Design Inc · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The 3x6 subway tile is "Tradiz warm white gloss", machine made but looks handmade due to the wavy surface. I order it through the Wayne Tile Design Center, Wayne, NJ 973-686-0140. Ask for Kyle. This is my favorite subway tile I have found in my 20 years of doing bathrooms and it is an excellent price point!
  • 13 years ago
    Hi- I have looked for "Tradiz" tiles and can't find them anywhere. Any suggestions? I have been looking for this texture on the surface of a subway tile for my kitchen and can't seem to find anything that comes close but this appears to have what I am looking for. Thanks!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Call Kyle at Wayne Tile 973-686-0140. They import them and could probably ship to you or connect you with a local distributor.
  • 13 years ago
    The pencil below the inset, what is it? Is it party the inset collectin or the subway tile collection? Thanks! Very pretty bath.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The pencil below the mosaic border is clear glass, also from Oceanside Glasstile. The chair rail above the border is ceramic from the subway tile manufacturer.