Software
Houzz Logo Print
nevalynde

Beautiful powder design

14 years ago
What is the source of the vanity? Thank you.
Portfolio · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 14 years ago
    Hi,

    So what was the answer as to the source of the vanity? Thank you
  • 14 years ago
    Have not received a reply yet.
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you for you reply. I have been searching all afternoon. If you find it, please let me know.
    Many thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    Any luck finding out the manufacturer of this vanity piece? Just moved out of a home with a similar piece and would like to put in new home, but having a hard time finding such. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • 13 years ago
    I'm interested in the vanity piece as well....building a home right now.
  • 13 years ago
    I never received any information from the Houzz source so we bought a vanity for our new powder from Renovation Resources on Broad Street in Richmond VA. Found them online. Kevin was very helpful. They have many nice options. We chose an Empire Lido model that is truly beautiful; similar shape to the one in the Houzz photo, however, all the wood is dark. Tell Kevin that Neva in Williamsburg sent you.
  • 13 years ago
    Nice vanity... Any sources for this unit out west, particularly in Colorado. Building a new home now.
  • 13 years ago
    Please try Renovation Resources in Richmond VA. They can have the vanity drop-shipped directly from their supplier. They did us a big favor of having the vanity delivered to their showroom in Richmond because we were out of town when it was to be delivered; then we picked it up at their showroom and brought it home. However, they normally have the items shipped directly to their customers. kevin@sinksfaucetsandmore.com. 804.644.3070 showroom.
  • 13 years ago
    would love to know the manufacturer of the vanity/name/dimensions
  • 12 years ago
    Same question regarding the vanity. It is disappointing to see interesting products and not be able to find any info about them. I have a lot of respect for all those posting in this forum who show professionalism by answering questions. if you do not want or cannot answer a question, you should say so. Or don't even bother posting here.
  • 10 years ago

    Here is a link for the vanity. Ambella Home is "to the trade only." You can ask a designer to check for a price. I am surprised that a designer couldn't answer this question...I am a nurse and I found it! LOL!

    http://www.ambellahome.com/Product/Index/08304-110-302