Amorph madness
19 years ago
My amorphs are off and running again thanks to the greenhouse. My new A. Thaiensis bulb has produced a petiole which is about 6 inches long already! I'm positive it's a petiole because I looked for and found roots beneath the soil surface. The others are a bit further behind. The titanum is compost. :-( I'll have to try with a new seedling this summer when it is safer for it. So far only my unidentified seed out of four sets of ebay seeds has sprouted and it looks healthy as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the others as they have all been in soil for months although that soil has occasionally dried out. I am anxious to move them out of the greenhouse and give them space to expand.
Adam

Sponsored
Related Professionals
Jacksonville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Alexandria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · York Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Frisco Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New London Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Peoria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Temecula Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Baltimore Landscape Contractors · Spartanburg Landscape Contractors · Bennington Landscape Contractors · Mesquite Landscape Contractors · Toronto Landscape Contractors · Newport News Kitchen Remodelers · Augusta Kitchen Remodelers